|Vehicle type:||Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 519 CDI 4×4|
|Towing capacity:||3,000 kg braked, 750 kg unbraked|
|Cylinder capacity:||2.987 cm³|
Transport of robots up to a dimension of 1200x800mm, transport of batteries and accessories
Flexible rack system for loading a wide range of IT technology, self-sufficiency through own radio cell, power generator, etc.
- The Rob-LW was built especially for the DRZ, the basis is a Mercedes Sprinter.
- The Rob-LW is equipped with: Powerful server for creating 3D models; 2 operator PCs; 2 43 inch screens;
4KW power generator; blue light/ Tetra radio; 2.4 and 5.8 GHZ receiver for drones; WLAN; 2 TETRA MRT; 4 TETRA HRT;
small workbench; flexible roof panel for easy integration of various antennas;
Two permanent workplaces; further workplace for researcher/manager
- To drive the Rob-LW, the driver needs a special driving licence: Class C1/ C
- The Rob-LW is a prototype for a vehicle with robot integration.
- Neither in the research sector nor in the fire brigade sector do such vehicles exist that are explicitly designed for the use of robots.
- Das Team: DRZ and Feuerwehr Dortmund
- Joint utilisation concept between DRZ and Dortmund Fire Brigade, therefore also mixed crew from DRZ/project and fire brigade for certain scenarios